1. Visit WWW.PHARMALIME.NET for all health tips and aids ;-) Increase your consumption of bottled water, sparkling or still, you can use flavoured but unsweetened water. There are also local dishes in your country such as Spanish gazpacho, could hungarian cherry soup that are very healthy in vegetables and greens.
2. Watermelon and melon will be your best friends.
3. Avoid anything with sugar. It's preferably water and if not drinks with sweeteners such as Coke Zero, Cocacola Zero, Cocacola Light, Pepsi Max Light etc. Imitate Cristiano Ronaldo.
4. Moderate and reduce to 1-2 times a week the consumption of red meat, a good grilled chicken fillet with spices or white and blue fish will be your best friends.
5. Stop binge eating. Don't eat without hunger. I repeat: Do not eat without hunger. If you have depression or anxiety we have a full help section in our website of medication.
6. Cook everything on the grill or as much as possible with oil spray to reduce fat consumption.
7. Paddle tennis, tennis, football... have fun with your friends and burn calories, but at nightfall or use sunscreen. Practice something funny for you, if gym bores you, you will abandon in weeks.
Mrs Elisa Kovalainen, specialist in pain relief techniques, nutrition to increase our vital energy and gym techniques.