🤎🖤 IN PHARMALIME WE ARE GOING TO TALK TODAY ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH SLEEP AND BEING AWAKE OR NOT BEING ABLE TO REST THAT CAN BE SOLVED EASILY 🤎🖤
A sleep disorder can affect your overall health, safety and quality of life. Lack of sleep can affect your ability to drive safely and increase the risk of other health problems.
Some of the signs and symptoms of sleep disorders include excessive daytime sleepiness, irregular breathing or increased movement during sleep. Other signs and symptoms include irregular sleep and wake cycle and difficulty falling asleep.
There are many different types of sleep disorders. They are often grouped into categories that explain why they happen or how they affect you. Sleep disorders can also be classified according to behaviors, problems with natural sleep-wake cycles, breathing problems, difficulty falling asleep, or how sleepy you feel during the day.
Here are some common types of sleep disorders that can be treated by an Online Pharmacy:
Insomnia, which is difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep during the night.
Narcolepsy, a condition characterized by extreme daytime sleepiness and suddenly falling asleep during the day.
There are many ways to solve this solution, starting with medication pills like Diazepam, Quazepam, Clonazepam or similar or also with Ritalin, Concerta or others to treat the narcolepsy.
If the problem it's just anxiety because of stress of work, a broken couple, a death... Lorazepam (Ativan) or Diazepam dosage when needed are more than enough.
If this aids don't work then you have to go to the Hospital to make a Sleep Test.
The Pharmalime Network have now a new Youtube Channel in which we will solve all your questions and also give you medical tips and help, please take note of our channel in:
Online Pharmacy Pharmalime Youtube Channel
This is another way in which you can be in touch with all Pharmalime.net news, our humanitarian work, offers and more e-health information absolutely for free.
What is Tramadol?
It is an opioid analgesic that has an effect on the perception of pain both where the injury occurs and in the central and peripheral nervous system. It acts on the speed of transmission and the intensity of the pain signal making you "feel" less pain. It will start to take effect shortly after taking it and you will notice relief (not always complete) for 6-8 hours depending on the concentration and speed of release of the drug you take.
It is a drug that is indicated to control severe pain and is included in the second step of the WHO analgesic ladder, which is the pharmacological strategy usually followed by health professionals dedicated to the treatment of pain. It is important for you to know that tramadol has no anti-inflammatory effect: it does not prevent or reduce tissue inflammation.
When to take tramadol?
It is line a "magic-for-all" drug. It is indicated for neuropathic pain such as sciatica, nociceptive pain (osteoarthritis) and mixed pain such as chronic low back pain. Tramadol provides good control of moderate pain at low doses. By having less concentration of active ingredient, the Tramadol/Paracetamol presentations allow us to better adjust the frequency of intake to the degree of pain each day.
Where to buy Tramadol? And to buy Tramadol Online?
Of course, apart from our website WWW.PHARMALIME.NET in all legal pharmacies of the world.
This are also the six most famous medicines that can heal your mind and body. Yeah, that would be if we were perfect human beings, but it's just a guide.
Pharmalime have been working the last month since Russia started and offensive action without previous notice. Our company immediately put all the small resources we have to help to kids, women, men, old people with medications that they need to keep alive. We were there ensuring the meds were delivered exactly to the refugees camp and not being lost or driven into corruption system.
We wanna thank all Pharmalime customers for their patience during this period and for indirectly cooperating with us. We provided them with lot of meds but specially strong painkillers that they were lacking of. A full reportage will be published on the next weeks. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
This will be a very simple post. Apart from Pain Relief and Insomnia pills it's important that we have the correct position to fall asleep, here it's a very simple graphic. Follow it during 1 month and you will start to see results:
It's a big unknown for many and can certainly be boring but stretching is a tool that helps us prevent many months of injury and improve our body's flexibility.
Over the years we lose flexibility in our muscles. In the tendons we lose strength and flexibility. In the joints we lose lubrication capacity, not the same to have 20 or 70 years.
Stretching every day can help us to control the loss of muscle mass and greatly improve the joints, as well as giving us a pleasant feeling of peace and relaxation.
But don't just stretch in any old way because it can have the opposite effect.
Before you start stretching exercises in earnest, make sure you are doing them safely and effectively. Although you can stretch anytime, anywhere, make sure you use proper technique, and Bob Andersen's book "Stretching" is the bible for that. Read it carefully and if in doubt go to a physio for a few sessions to give you a lesson.
1. Don't do stretching exercises during the warm-up. You could injure yourself if you stretch cold muscles. Before stretching, warm up with light activity, such as walking, running, you need to activate with a short run, you can't "start cold your engine". You need to warm up the muscles a bit.
2. Try to do exercises that are related to your sport or physical activity, first very gently and then increasing the pace. Look in the book or encyclopedia for stretches related to your sport or ask your instructor.
3. You don't have to strive to be the "rubber man". The important thing is that you have a similar stretch in both parts of your body. If you notice too much difference between one side of the body and the other we advise you to go to your doctor and do not force.
4. Thighs, hips, lower back, shoulders, shoulders, neck... these are the basics that you should always exercise apart from your sport. Stretch both sides of your body
5. Remember that you can also stretch gently or do Yoga before going to sleep to help muscle and mental relaxation. Also soft anti-anxiety and sleeping pills that you can buy here and have at home in a few days can help you massively in the begginings.
6. Follow us on www.pharmalime.net but don't close the page and go to Netflix, really follow us and our advices and in 1 year you will be so happy that you will like to invite us to a beer. You will learn many free tips from doctor's and specialists to improve your health. And share the articles on your social media to help your friends 😃
1. Visit WWW.PHARMALIME.NET for all health tips and aids ;-) Increase your consumption of bottled water, sparkling or still, you can use flavoured but unsweetened water. There are also local dishes in your country such as Spanish gazpacho, could hungarian cherry soup that are very healthy in vegetables and greens.
2. Watermelon and melon will be your best friends.
3. Avoid anything with sugar. It's preferably water and if not drinks with sweeteners such as Coke Zero, Cocacola Zero, Cocacola Light, Pepsi Max Light etc. Imitate Cristiano Ronaldo.
4. Moderate and reduce to 1-2 times a week the consumption of red meat, a good grilled chicken fillet with spices or white and blue fish will be your best friends.
5. Stop binge eating. Don't eat without hunger. I repeat: Do not eat without hunger. If you have depression or anxiety we have a full help section in our website of medication.
6. Cook everything on the grill or as much as possible with oil spray to reduce fat consumption.
7. Paddle tennis, tennis, football... have fun with your friends and burn calories, but at nightfall or use sunscreen. Practice something funny for you, if gym bores you, you will abandon in weeks.
Headaches and itchy eyes are common when working in front of a screen. Neck discomfort or neck pain are other ailments associated with spending so many hours in front of a computer and can lead to headaches or dizziness. In addition, when we get home we don't let our eyes rest either, as we frequently consult our Smartphone or Tablet.
That's why we're going to give you some tips to prevent both eye strain and posture at your workplace, another of the main problems when we spend long hours in front of the computer.
To prevent and avoid the symptoms of eyestrain, which include headaches, we must, as always, set some guidelines and force ourselves to comply with them by always keeping them in mind.
1. Screen reflections. The anti-reflective filters are recommended only in cases of mayor force, if your are a normal user, the current LCD type screens are not going to give you headaches. Yes, the anti-reflective filters reduce contrast, making reading more comfortable. However, before taking this measure, try to locate your workstation in a place where there is neither a light source nor a window that could dazzle you.
2. Position of the screen. The screen should not be facing the light, but perpendicular to the window. You can choose a 17-inches screen if you are using the computer for management tasks and internet browsing. If you do more visually demanding work, such as graphic arts, photography or video, choose a 24-inches screen minimum.
3. Lighting. Good lighting helps prevent eyestrain. To do this, use blinds and indirect light sources such as LED lamps, which will also save you a lot of money on your electricity bill.
4. Take breaks. Alternating tasks reduces eyestrain and prevents headaches. Occupational health specialists recommend a frequent change of activity. Don't spend hours and hours in front of the screen. Take a 5-minute break every 40-45 minutes. Try to walk, look at the landscape, don't look at any screen. Closing and relaxin the eyes in a sofa for a few minutes will also help you.
In addition to the measures you can take regarding the screen and lighting, it is also important that you have a TOP quality chair to avoid neck and back pain.
5. The top of the screen must be at the same level as your eyes or your back will suffer. If you use a laptop, it should be equipped with a height-adjustable stand and have a separate mouse and keyboard if you are going to use it for a long period of time. Try not to position the screen askew or at an oblique angle as this can put a lot of strain on the dorsal and cervical vertebrae.
AN EXTRA TRICK: There should be a minimum of 50 centimetres between the screen and your eyes. If you find that the pain becomes very annoying, In our Pharmalime.net store you can find many meds and remedies, so don't hesitate to buy or ask our doctors free in the Contact section for tablets that will help you with the pain in less than 15 minutes. A must for your company or your home first aid kit.
Thank you for visiting Pharmalime.in blog.
My name is Elisa Kovalainen, and as well as being an expert pharmacist in all things related to pain medication, I am also knowledgeable on treatments about nutrition, and even chinese and medicine techniques despiete Im more specialist in the exact pain for relief, and relaxation techniques.
This non-profit community was born to inform and offer affordable prices to people who cannot afford the very high costs of some clinics and treatments. In this blog we will offer advices for the correct use of medication and for the relief of your pain. Our aim, unlike other companies, is not to keep people on medication indefinitely, but rather to try to inform and feed them with completely free advices and techniques that you can discuss with your doctor to see if they are suitable for you. We will also offer advices on maintaining better general health, from diet, to exercise, to dental care.
We would like to see fewer and fewer people suffering from physical and mental health problems and we are doing our bit to make this happen.
Thank you again for visiting our blog and especially to the WWW.PHARMALIME.NET team who have given me the opportunity to share my knowledge with all of you.
Send you a lot of hugs and health! ;-)
Mrs Elisa Kovalainen, specialist in pain relief techniques, nutrition to increase our vital energy and gym techniques.